Life has been busy, hence the lack of posting. But I did manage to finish my open robe for an event this weekend (minus front closures). Plus I styled a wig to match (although it’s a bit small for my massive head, so I’m going to have to do some creative pinning and pulling to get it to work).
I cut out this open robe for Dress U, but obviously I didn’t finish sewing it in time. So with a little “goal adjustment,” it’s now my outfit for a Regency card party coming up in a couple months. Right now it’s still sleeveless and skirtless, which means I’m still a way from finishing. (It’s not meant to be a vest!)