Finished Cloak

I actually finished this a couple weeks ago (I was slow in putting on a hook and eye, but that finally got done). I used the pattern in Costume Close-Up with basically no modification, except that I did not have to piece the hood. The fabric is wool melton/broadcloth from Burnley and Trowbridge.

IMG_8400

IMG_8401

IMG_8404

IMG_8405

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s