New Project!

I need some new stuff to wear to UTR. I’ve only got one 18th C outfit right now, which is shameful. Plus, I’ve got a bunch of fabric in the stash that is 18th C appropriate, so I figured this was a good time to rectify this situation. First up, I’m making a jacket using the leftover fabric from my old open robe.

Front of mockup:
Fitting Muslin Front

And the back:
Fitting Muslin Back

Here is the fabric:

Advertisements

2 thoughts on “New Project!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s