More on the Stays…

It took me a while to get to the lining on these because I realized that the linen I wanted to use was at the bottom of my fabric tubs. And it also REALLY needed ironing. But I finally bit the bullet yesterday and got to work, all while enjoying the first Sunday of football.

First I had to finish sewing the 1/4″ linen tape over the seams:

Then I put together the lining and pinned it in:

I’m going to baste the lining in next, cut down the edges, and move on to the binding. Ugh. Not looking forward to that!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s