1820s Bonnet Finished

I had a great time hanging out with so local costuming friends yesterday. It got me all fired up again on my yellow 1820s outfit, so I finished the bonnet!

I couldn’t get the pleated lining to lay right, so I did a non-pleated one. Here’s the muslin pattern:

And the final product:

Advertisements

3 thoughts on “1820s Bonnet Finished

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s