Productive Sewing Weekend

I made lots of progress on misc. stuff I need to get done before Costume Con.

First, I worked out how I want to trim my bonnet for my yellow 1820s dress. Here is the straw form and the trims I picked out. I’ve got ivory and navy silk ribbon, ivory silk for lining the inside of the brim, and short ostrich feathers

I made bows out of the ivory ribbon:

I mocked up how I want the lining to look:

I also cut out all the pieces for two regency shifts and got most of one sewn. I have to finish the neckline casing and the hem.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s