Red Open Robe

New project time! I’ve started making a cotton open robe to go over my voile dress.

The fabric I’m using is a cotton print I found at Sewfisticated:

I worked on the mockup this week, and I’m pretty happy with it. I’ve also even ironed my fabric and dug out some linen for the lining.

It’s a little hard to see in these pictures, since the mockup fabric and the voile dress are both white.

Hopefully there will be more progress soon.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s