Finally Getting to the Yellow Romantic Dress…

I’ve been planning this project for over a year, but I’m finally getting to the muslin. I finished up the petticoats (except for closures) yesterday, and I did a quick test of the pattern. There are a few things I want to change, but nothing major.

Now, on to the sleeves!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s