It Works!!

I tried on my voile regency last night with all my underpinnings, and it works! I am so happy with this. I started with the Period Impressions Bib Front Gown pattern, just started improvising (based on some diagrams in Bradfield’s Costume in Detail and 19th C Costume in Detail), and the result wasn’t a total failure. I have to say I was a bit surprised. I only have to finish the hem.

Sorry for the low light in the pictures–it was dark!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s