Bodiced Petticoat

I have mostly finished my bodiced petticoat (for under my voile regency dress I’m planning). It’s a pretty simple affair just using scrap muslin from the stash. I started with the Sense and Sensibility pattern, and looking at these instructions I put it together with no problems. It’s not particularly accurate, but I think it will work well under my new dress.

The front

The back (it still needs closures, but I couldn’t find my hooks and eyes this morning)

The inside

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s