A Little Bit of Progress

I have managed to make a little progress on Taylor’s mitts. I knit a couple more inches of the body of the second mitt.

I did start a corded petticoat a couple months back, but I got stalled on that project. I only have a measly four rows of cording done. I’m using Jenni’s tutorial on her website.

Here’s a pic of my pathetic progress after 2.5 months

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s