New Bib Front Gown

I finally got around to starting the bib front gown that my last one was just a test run for. I cut out the lining on Friday, and actually got a lot done over the weekend. I was even able to set in the sleeves during the Oscars last night.

I got the fabric at Sewfisticated Fabrics for $3 a yard. Reproduction Fabrics used to sell it for $8 a yard, but now I think Makower UK has discontinued this line.

Here’s the lining. I apparently can’t make things symmetrical to save my life, so I had to make some adjustments.

I’m really liking this print. Although if you look at it long enough in poor light, it makes you dizzy.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s