In sewing news, I have finished my short stays, but I don’t have any good pictures. I moved on to making a dress, using some cotton fabric I got on the remnant table at Sewfisticated Fabrics. I’m using the Elegant Lady’s Closet pattern from Sense and Sensibility. It’s the drawstring dress view. I used the skirt pattern from the S&S Regency Gown pattern, which looks nice, but I ran into one issue. I spent so much time fitting the skirt to my waist/torso, that I forgot that because the dress is put on by pulling it over the head, the waist would have to fit over my shoulders too. I had to loosen things up a bit, so now I can squeeze the dress over one shoulder at a time.